27 Oct 2011

Rain is a four letter word

Rain is a four letter word
Brian Tang

Whenever it rains, I feel so free
Free as a bird, rain is my life
Washing away my troubles
Quenching my sun baked soul
While others rush for cover
I stroll among the empty streets
The rain dancing upon my lips
Looking up at the grey clouds
I open my mouth to catch the rain
Laughing at the silliness of it
Whenever I am sad
The rain hides my tears,
And soothes me with
The fresh clean air
The soft pitter-patter on my window
Lulls me to sleep as it sings its lullaby
I let out a sigh
As I wave goodbye
To the dpearting clouds
The sun shining through
Until next time rain

I bid thee
Adieu

Photo source: Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! I do so like these posts. Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.