26 Apr 2013

The End of an Era



I have decided to close this blog down for the time being as I was finding it a struggle to keep three blogs going.  I  am going  to concentrate on my other two blogs
ramblings from rosebank which covers gardening, food, books, frugal living, crafts etc.
and
a woman of the soil which is mainly about vegetable and container gardening

I would love it if you visited me at either of the sites.

For anyone who has been following me here at  'life in the slow lane' I would like to thank you for leaving such encouraging and interesting comments - I have certainly enjoyed writing the slightly 'off-beat' posts.










As the sun goes down on this blog I bid you
AU REVOIR - TILL WE MEET AGAIN IN THE BLOGOSPHERE. 

8 comments:

  1. I've always found that even keeping one going regularly can be difficult at times even though I've usually had a second blog, which has always been a somewhat start and stop one.
    I've always enjoyed looking at the pictures here, although I've rarely commented on the fact. Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I decided that it was becoming too much like hard work to keep them all going.

      Delete
  2. Sad to see it go (for the time being) I think in this modern day and age a little "life in the slow lane" would do us all good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks David - me too, but never say never eh!

      Delete
  3. I know how time consuming it is to juggle more than one blog and I've sadly neglected my family history one. I've enjoyed reading your posts on this blog but will pop over to join you on one of your other ones:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosie - but sometimes, all good things must end and it will give me time to visit more blogs.

      Delete
  4. Goodness - I hadn't realised that you have been juggling three blogs! I can barely cope with one. I will try to find one of your others and keep in touch. Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your support on this blog Jan I appreciate it.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.